auto paint manufactures

am looking into painting my Bug. A few places around me sell PPG and DuPont. Does anyone have any pros and cons about either. Also are there any other manufactures that might be better or more cost effective? I will be using urethane paints.

Reply to
george taylor

I used DuPont paint last summer to paint my 68 and was very pleased with it, but as one old bodyman told me, it's more in the prep and technique than it is in the paint.

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks