Wheels for a 62 Ghia Cabrio

Hello...62 Ghia is off to the painter and I am considering new wheels. Any suggestions or experiences good and or bad with any of your choices?? I like the Empi 8 spoke look but have 5 bolt pattern. Anyone? Buehler?? Eric

Reply to
Eric

Hey Eric I am finishing up on 2 ghia restorations and starting 2 more ghia resto's and think ghias look good in very thing from stock with wide white walls to 17" wheels like the inports are useing and 17' wheels can be found cheap now that you need 24's to be blinging...LOL I would say it depends on the look your going for, the wheels are a big part of that.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto

Reply to
Kafertoys