awesome 70's crash video!

lots of aircooled vw's and other cars on an european race track, a nasty curve that causes tons of trouble...

no helmets, seatbelts or any other safety gear.... roll overs and drivers getting thrown out of their own cars... yet they asll walk away? LOL

Jan

Reply to
Jan

part two

Jan

Something has GOT to be done about that curve. ;>)

Reply to
Papa

Good stuff... Sad to see the notchback roll over.... but if you notice the beetles faired pretty well after rolling over... one guy thrown out and just walked away! and what were the fools in the vert thinking... lucky...

Reply to
dragenwagen

What track was this? Nurburgring, Hockenheim or Spa Francorchamp??

J.

Reply to
Berg

To answer myself, Nurburgring, nordschleife.

J.

Reply to
Berg

Some of the worst driving I've ever seen. You would almost think they were trying to overturn. Since I own a Notchback, I winced when I saw one overturn on two different occasions. It's good to know that the roof didn't crush. If I ever do a body-off restoration I would install a roll cage.

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post

I got more enjoyment out of watching the PS3 vs. Wii video.

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post

Dunno