Club for post 70's aircooled Beetles (Mexican and others)

I am trying to start a club (as I have not found one yet) for those of us who own or are interested in the aircooled Beetle after it's sales ceased by the traditional route in the U.S. For most, that means having bought a vehicle that is a Mexican Beetle on the floorpan of a previously registered model for sale in the U.S. It could also forseeably be a model from anywhere else past 1979. This club would seek to share information about the things that make it similar and the things that make it different (parts, looks, operation, etc.) from models sold here. I was thinking of a Yahoo or MSN group. If anyone is interested, post here or send an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

"a" wrote

This site is based in the UK but it may be of some interest to you:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Reply to
Thomas M. Loos

have you been able to find anything? if its in spanish I can translate...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski