Barefoot driving

On 24 Jul 2004 01:37:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kidd Andersson) ran around screaming and yelling:

Hello Kidd....can't say that i have...can't say that i will...hehe JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Errr.... no? I don't wear the spike heels in public.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

My driving shoes of choice: :-)

Shaggie

It's highly UNrecommended! However, the photos of you (or any other RAMVA man) in a pair of heels would provide endless entertainment. :D

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Awww.. come on! They'd go so well with that slink black dress you have!

K "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

On 26 Jul 2004 04:53:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kidd Andersson) ran around screaming and yelling:

the only RAMVA man that i can actually think of that would subject themselves to that would be a certain person that doesnt' post much here but has a vw Thing....or possibly jan or shaggie for fun...hehe... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

In some states, they have still have some 'Blue Laws" on the books, where barefoot driving is linked to a statutory rape clause. Be afraid, be very afraid

Reply to
vwluvrs

I drive naked all the time, and have never been fined :-)

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

Fined? I'm surprised you haven't gotten your ass kicked!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony