Buying a vw.

Back when I was 15, my dad bought me a 74 std bug. traded that car in a few years later, around 1995? That was back in South Carolina where I grew up.

While skimming through pictures on The Samba today, I came across that car.

I'm in the process of buying it back now. Freaking sweet. I dont think I will sleep tonight.

trey

Reply to
Trey

Sounds like me with my '74 super. Sold it for about a year, then saw it parked on the side of the road for sale. I bought it back for a hundred bucks less than I sold it for, and it had 4 new tires on it to boot. :-)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Everything is working out good so far. Looks like the car will be shipping around 5 Nov.

Reply to
Trey