Can I get my 1600i (MexiBeetle) bored to 1.8 or 2 liters?

I need to rebuild my engine as it has low compression and I am exploring getting a 1.8 or 2 liter kit.
My main concern is if the intake will match the new cylinders intake.
Another concern would be if my EFI will handle the additional fuel needs of a bored engine.
Thanks