car-men-gee-huh and beetle and many parts for sale.

Posting for my neighbor. He has the last year the Ghia was made. Has a stuck valve. He also has an early 60's beetle with moon roof, the kind that rools back. He has enough parts to build several engines and many fenders, plus many more parts.

contact Al Sanchez, 972-875-6090

Reply to
Billy Patton

What Part of Dallas Is the Mass of parts and stuff?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Scott, Call me when you find out.

Reply to