Carb Q's

Hey everyone, got my motor jus about finished time to get the carbs in a general range before i fine tune em on the car.... so heres my Q?

i have dual 40 drla dell's and they are bone stock

180 air 9164-2 emul 140 mains 35 pump jet and 60 idles and i believe 34 venturi's it got dark and i havent gotten around to pullin the tops off to check yet

can i jus tame the vents to say 28 or 30 and the idles down a bit an be good?

its a 1600 stocker, but is going to end up a 1641 with cb's los banditos big valve heads and a C/w crank and a w110 over the next year or so.

Reply to
Brian "Grimace" H.