Carb rerun

I've searched this site looking for the answer to my question and I know it is there somewhere, but sometimes it's easier to start another post rather than look through 30+ pages of "won't idle" inquiries. So here goes:

I just rebuilt my carb and installed it this weekend and I can't seem to get the car to idle. I can start the car up and it will run/idle but once I rev it up it wants to die. Seems like it is wanting to flood from that point on. I can start it back up and keep the r's up but let off and it drops to nothing. I'm sure you all will have a laundry list of things for me to check - but that is why I ask.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
RhinoJockey