Treffen 11 , anyone have an up-date?

Where is the cruise meeting in Eureka, CA ? anyone?

Reply to
georgewk

They are going to be stopping at the Safeway store to pick up lunch fixin's, and then on down to Miranda for Lunch in the Avenue of the Giants. At 1:00 PM today, 8-3-09, I got a call that they were leaving Winchester Bay, OR, about 1/2 hour south of Florence, and due in here around 4:30-5:00. If you go to and click on the Treffen banner, you'll get Google Maps, and the propsed itinerary, for all the stops. Looking forward to seeing some old friends I haven't seen since I moved up here, one that I know of is Jim, aka Banzai KG, with his mega- mile Berg 1776 in his maroon Ghia... that car has been ALL over the US !!!!

Reply to
kaferdave

I stopped by Bill's repair shop and they assured me the cruise would stop by today that's tuesday the 4th. at the shop for a pit-stop.

11:00 trying to beat the full moon? I just might be there. g. see ya.?
Reply to
georgewk

I took them as far as Trinidad, then headed home. Cruise director Scott said that when we were in Prairie Creeek Redwoods State Park, photographing the Elk, that at that time they were supposed to be leaving the Safeway on Harris....so they were running an hour or two behind... I suspect they made it to Gualala late, and headed towards Santa Cruz this morning.

Reply to
kaferdave