Contraweight crank?

Hi!

What you say about CW crank from DMR Machine Shop crank, it's

0,50mm/0,50mm! I know that is used and welded but for 300 Eur it is ok I hope? What you know about DMR Machine Shop? If I can get fast answer thanks!
Reply to
Tomislav Cekolj

Actually, it's called a counterwegihted crankshaft. DMS is short for Demello Machine Services and they have a good reputation. Here in the US they sell for around US $125, but you need to factor in shipping.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

"Tomislav Cekolj" Hi!

What you say about CW crank from DMR Machine Shop crank, it's

0,50mm/0,50mm! I know that is used and welded but for 300 Eur it is ok I hope? What you know about DMR Machine Shop? If I can get fast answer thanks!
Reply to
ANT