Cool cars pictures

Hello cool car lovers!

We have just started this web site just for fun a while ago, and we'd like to start a picture gallery section and fill it up with cool car pictures of yours. Our site is starting to gain visits on a daily basis. Please, feel free to contact us, if you'd like to show off your cool car pictures in our page.

Just send us and email to snipped-for-privacy@cool-cars.name, along with a detailed description. The details may include :

Make and model Year Horsepower Wheel-size Tire-size Styling Interior Extra equipment and further description Misc. remarks

Regards!

snipped-for-privacy@cool-cars.name

Reply to
cool-cars

You are already using my car as your page background.

Reply to
Done

Just where is this web sitew?

Reply to