VW License Plate Pictures

We are looking for pictures of cool VW license plates.

I remember seeing a picture a while back of two bugs parked next to each other. The pic was from the rear with the one said Harry and the other said Sally. A cute play on the movie.

I know there are also pics of Herbie plates, or Volks 59, etc. Any of that kinda stuff would be cool. Basically if it is a plate that is Volkswagen related, or a personalized plate that is obviously on a VW, I would appreciate a copy of it.

Please include if we have permission to display them on our website.

Thanks, Parts

-------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@rebornparts.com Reborn Parts

Reborn Parts

Do you want them mailed to your e-mail address listed?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I got these in the mail today.

Reply to