cooling a splitty

Someone mentioned cooling an old bus in an earlier thread. I couldn't respond because adelphia now lets customers download only so much and then they shut off access to newsgroups (which they did to me over a week ago). So much for their claim that they provide "The internet wide open."

Here's how I (help to, anyway) cool my '67 bus.

The fan is out of an early 50's Ford.

Does nothing for the front seat occupants, but anyone in the back gets a good blast of air.

Reply to
67 bus