Damaged Golf GTTDI

All,

To cut a long story short, my golf drowned today in a flood.

A VW dealer has confirmed that the engine is pretty much mullard - It does run apparently, but it smokes badly.

Its a 2003 53 plate, in Black with 98000 on the clock. FDSH.

Is this worth anything to anyone? How bigger job is it to change the engine in these?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

ouch sorry for your loss. :-(

I am sure it is worth something to someone around the UK.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I guess it is REALLY watercooled now, huh?

Reply to
Sneaks