Damn, am I stupid! Where is reserve again?

So I'm over sixty already. Gimmie a break. It's been in storage for years anyway.

Where TF is the reseve position on the old Bug? I don't have that neat plate that shows the settings.

Today is adventure day. I cranked over the '58. Would not start. Finally a little fuel trickled into the carb, the engine farted, and gas started flowing out beside the front of the left rear wheel. Funny, but I don't recall that feature.

And this car is so low that I can't fit the handy-dandy floor lift under it. Gotta use the built-in lift point. But the body groans when I do that. Like I said, adventure day.

-- On vacation wasting time

Reply to
Pico

Well in a 70 it's straight left of neutral, then down and back towards the engine.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

As shit. I meant RESERVE. I misspelled it in the body text.

Anywho, I got sidetracked rebuilding something else.

Reserve. It's either straight up, at 3 o'clock or at 6 o'clock or sometime in between. I'll go back to surfing it out. Auf, Zut and something or other. Can't remember a word of German, either. Except Dummkof, which I is.

Reply to
Pico

Hey, STUPID. Read John Henry's page! He explains in perfect detail what ZAR means: Shut, Open, Reserve.

Idiot!

Signed, Your Loving Self

Reply to
Pico