Aircooled VW bus 95 model engine

Need assistance on getting a new or rebuilt engine for aircooled VW bus and the model year is 95 (I think). The number on the back of the driver seat is 0021-231A-STD-190

36-3-1066-1-8210 and engine number is 2BR 25 AS41 043.101.102A

Appreciate assistance. Hussein Najee Sanaa, Yemen

Reply to
hnajee

Those Buses were not sold in US, but the engine sounds like the common 1600cc type which should be relatively easy to source.

Consider joining this UK forum, as they may be of more assistance:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Yeah they were. I was close to buying one in Milwaukee. Winebago outfited them as their mini camper. It did not have an ACVW engine, which was one thing that interested me. The other cool thing that it was cheap because the dealer wanted to bail out of 'em ASAP. Didn't buy it for that last reason.

Reply to
Pico