Awaking the 67

It's been awhile since I have driven or even started the 67. So today is the day. Been working all morning getting everything ready for the firing up so to speak.

Wish me luck.

The 67 has now been designated as my daily driver since the jeep shot shit last week.

Randy

RSMEINER

It woke up pretty good. Started anyways but doesn't stay running so I guess I have some more work to do. It's miller time.

Randy

RSMEINER