Depot Repairs

I finally made it out to the Gulf Coast's local Bug place, JusBugs in Pass Christian, MS

Very friendly and helpful people. Finally found some things I've been needing at prices I was happy to pay. Picked up a good used c/v axle, almost-new tire on rim to replace my spare, new oil temperature gauge, and a couple other things that now escape me.

It was really fun to walk around their junkyard as well, most yards you go to around here you are lucky to find half of a VW.

Anyway, I'd recommend them to anyone in the area.

Peace, Harry

Reply to
Harry Smith

i have bought odds n ends from them when they are at local shows .. seem to be decent people...

Reply to
Flea

So you met Doug. Real nice guy. He always take time to stop and chat a bit when I go there.

Reply to
dragenwagen