Coverting a '71 SB to all electric

I'm seeking info and links on the availability of conversion kits and parts to make a 71 SB run on batteries (all electric). I'm am retired engineer (EE with power system and electronics experience) and could do a ground up design but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. (this is for fun not profit)

Reply to
NotMe

btry876

I think post on some of the forums:

Speedy Jim
"I have no use for a car which has more spark plugs than a cow has teats!" Henry Ford, when advised that Chevrolet was introducing a 6-cylinder engine.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Reply to
docsavage