Florida Splitty Owners ??

The other night I heard there was a terrible crash up near me. The person said it was an 18 window bus .. Near Deltona and I-4 .. Anyone hear of this .. who it was or what happened ?? My bus is getting a new inside this month. New panels and insulation .. Not because of weather, just so I can hear my music better.

Diane ...

jeWINKwink

can't answer your question, but good to see you check in... been awhile..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani