freakin' classic

BTW did you get my message? I still feel like ass, any chance of hanging out at your place next week? I think commuting normally would just about kill me the way I feel today. (actualy had nightmares about being stuck in traffic last night, took me over three hours to get home.)

Nate Nagel

No, I missed it.

Ah, don't worry about it. But... no, no chance of you hanging out here next week. I have to work all week and my wouldn't be able to hang out with you anyway.

Man, that sucks. You still looking into moving closer to work? Later.

Reply to
Shag

Must be a reaction to all of those rusty Studebakers... :o)

Reply to
Mike64Bug