FREE VW TO GOOD HOME

It's to fucken old for me to dive anymore that now i'm fucken dead, no longer needed now that my beloved gustapo have all been killed or captured under war crimes, Very reliable this specific model i help to design under my reign, f*ck all milage couldn't get it out of the bunker, converted to gas.

Adolf

Reply to
vwhunter

One used troll for sale. Found somewhere in Australia behind a NAT @

203.26.98.8
Reply to
David Gravereaux

Reply to
vwhunter

..................Take the gasoline return line on your POS golf loose from the inlet to the gas tank, insert it in your anal orifice and then start cranking the engine. You'll be feeling much better very shortly afterward.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

There are those of us who think of the VW as:

  1. Reliable cheap transportation
  2. A major roadmark in the development of the automobile.
3 Just a really cool car. Especially in winter.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Wonderfull advice from a troll. Too bad it doesn't do what it says. Sad little boy.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche