Fridolin for Sale in Sacramento,. Real of Hoax?

I have also seen the Craigslist ad for the Fridolin, and have contacted the= seller, and have talked to them on the phone, thru email and texting.. Is = it real?, I don't know. They indicated that I was the first to show real in= terest, and since I was first to respond via email, I am to have first opti= on on the car. They told me its complete, tires are 100% flat, and it will = not be easy to remove, I would bring spare wheels! It is at their uncles ra= nch, who has passed on; house is in short sale, and the car has to go tomor= row (Tuesday).=20

They are going to show the car at 10:00 am. The address I was given is 4125= park rd. Sacramento ca 95841. Google maps does show this as a horse facili= ty with barns... Make sure you go with a friend, there is safety in numbers= !=20 And let us know if it was real or not!

Reply to
vwluvrs

Apparently, a hoax

Reply to