Sorry for multiple posts

The free news-server I use suddenly decided to send a message which has been sitting in the outbox for days, not only once but four times, oh joy!

If anyone knows of a reliable free news-server please let me know.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

10-15 EUR/year close enough?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hmmph, thats a full pint! Yeah, it would be acceptable..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I've been using them for years. Never a hiccup but they don't carry groups with graphics, just text. So I couldn't get to my animated gif friends anymore.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks, I'll have a look into it.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

een sitting in the outbox for days, not only once but four times, oh joy! I= f anyone knows of a reliable free news-server please let me know. J. -- Usi= ng Opera's revolutionary email client:

--- news:=//freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --- google is still free

Reply to
Kafertoys