FS: 1959 Westfalia Caravan Travel Trailer

That was on earlier and sold for some crazy price... at least the bidding was high when I looked at it. Wonder what happened.

Reply to
WhoCares

I GOTTA have that bucket!

Say, Shabby! Need a helmet?

Reply to
ELSAN

Auction was removed by eBay last week due to "keyword spamming".

Caravan is also for sale on the samba - at

LOTS morepictures, in higher quality, there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to
guy_cerny