FS: 20 sets Main Bearings

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have an interest in 20 sets of Main Bearings for VW Beetle and Bus...

Over half of them are NOS. KARL SCHMIDT KS. The rest are newer and common brands.

Some are aline bore sets.

I had posted them to eBay...but no takers. Here was the auction number...2448723268

If anyone would like to work something out drop me a note at...

snipped-for-privacy@NOMORESPAMhome.nl you know what to do with the caps.

Thanks for looking.

Matt

Reply to
matt

You'd be far better off selling them one at a time on eBay. Doesn't matter how good the deal is, when you combine them altogether like that you severly limit the market of people who'd be willing to buy the entire lot.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT