FS - 71 Super in MN

Howdy.

I have a 71 Super that would be a great project. I pulled it up from the South a few years back with intentions of redoing it.

Since then I've picked up a few more and lost some storage space. My loss is your gain.

Condition... would be a great project... VERY low rust... The brakes work... tranny is solid.

If anyone is interested in it before it hits Samba and Ebay.... contact me at

tsunde-AT-isd.net

Timmy

Reply to
MN AirHead