Newsgroup etiquette re showing pictures

I'd like to show some pictures of the engine I'm working on to get some opinions. What's proper etiquette for this NG: include them with the posting, or put 'em on a website and tell readers where to find them?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

.................It's against our usenet charter to post pics directly to this ng. Use a link to a website in your post.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

MY GOD

What planet are you from?!?!?!

Obviously your evolution has gone a fair bit further than ours here on earth.. I can't believe you ASKED!!!

Thank You!!

Now for the answer: NO file attachments allowed here (Major no-no in all newsgroups except those intended for files)

1) put them up on a website, your own or one of the many free "photo" storage services. Then post a link. 2) Put them in alt.binaries.pictures.autos and tell us what subject name they are under.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Preferred method is to put it on a website and include the link in your posting here. It's a WHOLE lot easier for people to see your stuff.

To summarize Jan, Thanks for asking! :-)

-Rob

Jan Anderss>

Reply to
Rob J