FS - Dellorto DRLA 45s for sale on E-Bay - reduced price

I posted a little while back for some Dellorto DRLA 45 carbs that I have for sale on e-bay. They are still available, with a lower reserve price. I bought them in march of 01 from a gentleman on this board. They are in great condition, and include linkage, along with vernturi stacks, and air cleaners. Please check them out here:

These will run great on larger displacement VWs and Porsches. If you have any questions, I can be contacted at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

~~fred francis

Reply to
Fred Francis