FS: Sport Wheel 4.5x15 4 bolt

This has been in my garage over 25 years. It is the styled steel wheel with cross or x pattern. Size is 4.5"x15" (NOT 5.5 like Porsche 914). $10 plus FEDEX (cheaper than USPS) shipping. Excellent condition - was spare. NO center cap or lug nut covers. contact me off NG - remove obvious. Shipping from 22153 or pick up in No. VA.

Reply to
Wolfgang

That's a good price and if you had a pair, I'd take them off your hands. New ones like that are $52 each at the local VW parts store.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Reply to