FS: VW tires and rims

I have six tires and rims. Two are four lug, and four are five lug. The tires are not great, but the rims are fairly nice. They all need some elbow grease to make them shine. They are located in Cedar Hill, just south of Dallas. I will be available most of the day, past that I will make arrangements.

Accepting ANY offers. TP

Reply to
tp

There sure are a lot of VW fans in DFW. Yay us! :) Sorry, I already have a few extra wheels and I only have 1 bug.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

There is the Bug Out Oct 30 at Ennis TX at the Drag strip. Or if you wish to post them on our site.

Check us out!

Terry aka... BeetleWarrior

Reply to
Terry Tarrants