Need air cooled VW mechanic!!!!

Hi, I am an air cooled VW owner/fan from way back. I recently acquired one again am in need of a good mechanic. Does anyone know of a mechanic in the Milwaukee, WI. area, or know a resource where I can go to find someone?

Thanks

Reply to
Fish

Somewhere on thesamba.com is a list of VW fans who offer to help if you break down in their area. Might contact one of them and see who they know in your area. I can't find the list though. Hmmm.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Oops, type2.com. Well, I was a bit close, sort of. From a certain point of view.

*runs away*
Reply to
Michael Cecil

Found it. Thanks. That also put me in touch with a type2 club in the area.

Thanks again

Reply to
Fish

Der Busbesitzer Gruppe

folks who are very active. Try and go with them to Busses Nowhere NearThe Arch in suburban St. Louis. Great event and a fun weekend trip!Andy

Reply to
<texaseitz