Need air cooled VW mechanic!!!!

Hi, I am an air cooled VW owner/fan from way back. I recently acquired one again am in need of a good mechanic. Does anyone know of a mechanic in the Milwaukee, WI. area, or know a
resource where I can go to find someone?
Thanks
On 19 Jul 2005 11:07:27 -0700, "Fish"

Somewhere on thesamba.com is a list of VW fans who offer to help if you break down in their area. Might contact one of them and see who they know in your area. I can't find the list though. Hmmm.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil /

Oops, type2.com. Well, I was a bit close, sort of. From a certain point of view.
*runs away*
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil /
Found it. Thanks. That also put me in touch with a type2 club in the area.
Thanks again
Der Busbesitzer Gruppe http://www.dreamwater.com/dbg / Great folks who are very active. Try and go with them to Busses Nowhere Near The Arch in suburban St. Louis. Great event and a fun weekend trip! Andy 63 Camper