God Jul/Merry Christmas!

God Jul! A Merry Christmas to you all from a snow free Norway!

Jørn.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Merry Christmas to you.

Reply to
Scott H

Reply to
Bill Berckman

On Dec 24, 10:10=EF=BF=BDam, Bill Berckman wro= te:

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas

Reply to
Kafertoys

Merry Christmas to you all too. We have snow. It came two days ago and luckily the temp went below zero so that it will stay on the ground for at least Christmas.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

MC to all from Florida, very little snow here. Southern Finland didn't have any either at least the day before when I checked. Looks like dark christmas for the southerners.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Merry Christmas all :)

Reply to
tricky

Merry Christmas, y'all. 64 degrees here today. Nice weather for a ride with a jean jacket. :-) HO HO HO!!!!!

Reply to
Shag

Merry Christmas to all from frozen slushy Chicago!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Like 5 cm of snow here. This start of winter has been better than the two previous year that were appalling. "Winter" came in beginning of February for those lousy years. I hope we get more proper winter this year (knock knock).

I have to boast a bit - Santa brought me a drill press and a

6 kg ABC fire extinguisher. Sweet.
Reply to
Olli Lammi

Everybody stay safe. Especially where the weather is frightful!

Max

Reply to
max_welton_2k

Is it ok to kick someone in the nuts on Christmas eve?? Perhaps just a incy tiny wee bit? Thought not. Wine, bitch, moan.....

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Just to mention, I had 18.5 Fahrenheit earlier today at my mom's. Not bad at all where she is, but green winter.. Makes it feel worse.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Definitely no snow in Aust. 86 deg F and humid. Only white frothy stuff is on my beer. I tell the good Missus its a cultural throwback and a longing for a White Christmas that keeps me drinking. Anyway all the best for you blokes. John

Reply to
John

81F here today. I need to find my winter clothes, brrrrr...... :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Zero F, piled up snow here in South-East MinneSNOWta.

Time to break the ice and go swimming.

-- The other John

Reply to
John J

We actually had snow that stayed on the ground for almost 3 full days a couple of weeks ago. But, now ....

Happy Holidays to all.

Reply to
Gerald