Golf Alternator or Battery

Now Jan, I hardly believe that ignoring a FEW posts would kill ramva. If posts that didn't belong here were to kill this ng then Travis' or the multitude of other OT posts I've seen surely would have been the "last nail in the coffin" long ago. The truth is the OT posts Bill and other's posts here enrich us (hopefully), give us a laugh (mostly) and allow us some insight into the people that frequent this ng. I've been lurking or posting on ramva for the last 3 years or so although through different pseudonyms. This is the first time I've seen what, three water-cooled posts in a months time? Hardly a mountain of misdirected miscreants. I would be one of the first in line to ram that water-cooled drivel up their rectums (damn near killed 'em) if it became a problem. I have no problem with my attitude quite the contrary, I believe in a proportionate response. If the same geek KEPT posting here AFTER we had kindly informed him this was the wrong forum THEN I would make him rue the day he was born, trust me.

And by the way my neighbours god did poop on my lawn once. Now there's one less deity in the heavens, LOL. :o)

Love, G

Reply to
B.C. Bugger

ANT, did you forget to take your Prozac today? One of these days you're gonna get so worked up over piddly shit your heart's gonna blow a valve. A simple "Try the watercooled group" would have sufficed. Really, Darlin'. You gotta calm down a bit. If you're a good boy I might let you play with my iron enema bag. ;)~ Btw, did you want red lace or black on the honeymoon?

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

I prefer the red lace. Brings out the highlights in my eyes. What are you gonna wear? A evil smile?

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

That's because we usually make it very clear (like this time) that it isn't allowed in here. If we didn't, they'd come. Because the watercooled group sucks :D

Nip it in the bud. That's how it has worked so well, this long.

hehehehehe

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yes, and a sticker that reads "Lead me not to temptation, I can find the way myself." We'll see if you can find it amongst all the tattoos and piercings.

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

Piercings? I bet you're the type who always holds up the security checkpoints at the airport trying to explain why the metal detector blew a fuse! LOL

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

B.C. Bugger, for someone who's been lurking and posting under various names, one would think after all this time you'd understand the animosity between the Air and Watercooled groups. No love lost there.

In the meantime, I suggest you filter out all my posts if they bother you so much, I'll do the same.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

You're going to filter out your own posts ?

Randy

RSMEINER

.....................Those 'various names' are going to make that somewhat difficult.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Actually they don't set it off. Maybe because they're stainless steel, or maybe because the jewelry is so small? Dunno, but my labret stud tends to go off in the court house metal detector. Airport is okay though. Just go buy some nipple clamps and meet me behind the dock at midnight!

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

I'm gonna filter out YOUR posts, smartguy.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

Sounds like a plan. I'll be the one wearing one red boot. Look for the tidal waves of spittle.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

I qualify as a smart guy today ? Thats a big step up from the usual dumb shit.

Randy

RSMEINER

Don't forget the eye patch. You know it makes me purr. ;)

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

Lessee, where to start...

I agree, the water-cooled group blows goats, no need to sink to their level.

Your posts don't offend me, I find them amusing for the most part. Trust me if I found you to be intolerable you would be 'killfiled'. If my posts offend you then by all means you know what to do. I think what irked me was you calling me stupid:

snip

I'm *moderately* sorry if I offended you, not my intention. It does however appear to be your intention to offend me, for shame :o)

So take a deep breath and RELAX, go drink a beer, don your eyepatch and boot and head to the docks... if I don't beat you there! :o)

Cheers,

Reply to
B.C. Bugger

Ha, no worries. I used to go under the name "Gazza" then changed it to "B.C. Bugger" to reflect my sign-in name in other forums/ng's. Killfile "B.C.Bugger" and I will be gone. :o)

B.C. Bugger

..............Yikes!........There you go again with that 'oh so painful to imagine' nipple disfigurement imagery that makes me squeamish. I bet Jan gets aroused when he reads this stuff.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hey! Now this is where I have to draw the line! I don't go anywhere near anybody that's got beer breath!!

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

LOL

My heart weeps for her nippies.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I knew there was a reason I never drink beer. Phew!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson