headliner help...

I've almost removed the old one, but I have a few questions someone may be able to answer.

There was some 'foam' which dried up and fell out when I removed the headliner in the two front corners by the windshield. Is it needed? If so, can I use jute padding?

There are also a couple strips of padding that fell out for the roof section. They seem in tact. I'm guessing I can just re-glue them?

As I said, 'I ALMOST' removed the old headliner. How do I open up the tabs to remove the windlass on the B-pillars without damaging them?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.