Heater Fan Kit Advice

Hi all, I own a '72 Standard Beetle. Due to the fact that for the first time in 4 years of owning the car I am going to have to be working nights, I am concerned about getting the windows defrosted in the mornings.

I have been looking into one of the kits that adds a fan to the heating system. JCW has two, but I really don't know which one would be best.

If anyone has any experience or advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Yea