Hei Volks

Greetings all...I've been away for a few months. My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked, RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen, my Beetle has a bad knock but I didn't find time to pull the engine, news was restored and RAMVA seems to have survived the flame wars, the Red Sox won the World Series :) there was an election, and now it's Thanksgiving. Where does the time go? Cheers, Bill

Reply to
cloud8

.............I've been wondering what happened to you Bill. It's good to see you back.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Thoise events have nothing to do with each other, I swear :) :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Tim Rogers" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Not much, I'm afraid. I'm ready for a big adventure

Why thank you, Tim. Can I buy you a wee drammie?

Reply to
cloud8

Jan Andersson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rocketcom.mail:

LOL I didn't mean for it to look like a list of three bad things in a row...I should have placed your presence on these shores next to the resurrection of the Wonderbus.

Reply to
cloud8

................When I get back to Boston one of these days, I'll be looking forward to it.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers