Electronic ignitions for 40 hp engines

Does someone have a link for the compony that sells electronic ignitions for 40 hp and most of the VW distributors?

Thanks Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Here ya go:

Neil

On 6 Oct 2006 20:43:49 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" scribbled this interesting note:

Last I checked I think John C. sells them...

-- John Willis snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Reply to
John Willis

hehe...John, you are evil....nice to see you still hangin....hope all is well.....and where is our other John?(Stafford)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

No he doesn't have them listed on his site. There is a compony that sells them for all the older VW distributors and older non VW cars.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

evil....nice to see you still hangin....hope all is

Reply to
Kafertoys

Hello again...I have been hanging on in KG land on their mailing list. Lost RAMVA for a while with server problems. I see the traffic here has slowed down a bit....anyone go to Englishtown this last Sunday? What a hike from the lot to the vendors and cars.......CJVWS is working hard to correct that problem for the spring swap meet/show. Does anyone has some pictures of rear interior for a 62 Ghia Cabriolet? I need details of hinge covers and sides of the rear seat platform and welt. Regards Eric 62 Ghia 68 Bug both topless

Reply to
Eric

On 10 Oct 2006 16:11:03 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" scribbled this interesting note:

evil....nice to see you still hangin....hope all is

Well, you could always do like Bob Hoover suggests and do a real upgrade by modifying a Toyota distributor and using that...