Hello RAMVA!

I thought what with it being Christmas, and seeing a few other old members had posted here again I thought I would officially say "Hi".

Hi! :-)

It's been ages since I properly posted here, there is quite a lot of things to catch up with!

For me, I still have my 1966 1300, but sadly is no longer my daily driver... 3 months ago I bought a 1975 1303S! Much better for the daily commuting, and it means my '66 can sleep peacefully at home without fear of the rush hour traffic and icy roads.

Anyway... I will do my best to post here more often... RAMVA was my first aircooled technical support and I am so happy to see many familiar names from before!

Merry Christmas, RAMVA!

Reply to
Howard Rose