Free LROI Magazines..

...I've got a stack of about 60 land rover magazines, mostly LROI, which need to go. The most recent was probably last month and they go back from there, although I'm not guaranteeing that it is a complete collection.

If you want them you must be able to collect from the north side of Cardiff over this Easter w/e. Fraid if they are still here on Tuesday they will be going to recycling. Need space so that the plasterer can get into the room!

My e-mail is mcbad at globalnet dot co dot uk.

Thanks,

M.

Reply to
McBad