How much to flycut heads, to lose 5cc?

I need to know approximately how much a stock based head needs to be flycut, to reduce chamber volume by 5cc's. The combustion chmaber "tub" is almost stock shaped, just a bit wider. Currently it's 50cc.

The bore size is 90.5mm.

Need to know soon, need to know first hand experience if possible. Can't get to my heads to run tests right this minute :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan You can use this tool

Grahame from Aus

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe

Thanks Grahame. I use that sometimes as my backup, when I don't have access to my Excel sheet that pretty much does the same.

I also found this, to answer my question :

Jan

Reply to
Jan