Dellorto

Hello!

Before few days I bought from local garbage dual dellorto 40drla from donor car: Alfa Romeo 33. Venturi in this dual is 26 mm. I have 1775ccm motor with standard cam and solex 34 pict-3. I also bought bugpack 284° cam, lightened lobes....

I have two questions. I would like to have some good economy car, so if you can help me...

  1. What compression I need with new cam?
  2. Is venturi 26 mm is too small, and what the best idle jetting I need for 1775 motor?
  3. I live in Europe, Croatia is only place to buy jetting staff for Dellorto from US CBPerfomance?

I also buy from Alfa distributor (vacuum), It is almost same like beetle only with electronic stuff. I ll put this on my beetle. Do you have similar experience?

Thanks.

Regards from Croatia

Tomica

Reply to
Tomica

That depends on what gasoline you will be using. If you use high octane (My recommendation) you can go up to 8.5:1 With "regular" you should stay around 8:1

It will work ok for that engine.

Same as almost always, 50 or 55.

You said you have two questions. LOL

There are many other places, ask any local auto parts store. They won't HAVE them, but they might know a race shop that has them.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson