installing radio in 76 super beetle

can anyone help me here?! i cant figure out which fuse the radio connects to! i have schematics but they are not up to date for my model. mines a fuel injected system and there are a few extra fuses. i just need music in my car! does anybody have a wiring diagram for that model? or does anybody know off the top of their head which fuse i need to hook up to?

thanks much, adrian

Reply to
adrian

You probably want a fuse that is hot all the time so you don't have to leave the key On for tunes. Fuse #9 should do it.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim