J pipes

Hi, I'm thinking of fitting some J pipes (I'll spare the reasons why!), I was wondering if people block off the air pipes from the fan housing as they're not needed anymore. Also, does it mean more air flows down to the heads?

TIA,

--Steve

Reply to
tunafish

Yes, block them off. Big loss of air otherwise.

The difference between blocked off ducts and ducts connected to heater-boxes when the output valves are closed is probably not great.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton