@ Jan Andersson

Still alive? Long time no hear.. Hope you are well and not..Squeal like a pig boy!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

her majesty is still around... hits the web forums often...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

heh yea still kicking.

Somewhat limited internet time.

Trying to organize my life through divorce and relocation to Virginia.

Any day now I should find out if I get the house I am trying to rent... comes with what looks like two 2-car garages :D

work is good, looks like my income has doubled....

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

that's great to hear... now get a couple vw's and a couple girlfriends and you will be set....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

There's a young chick (too young, me thinks, lol) working at the parts counter who is being a bit too flirty and touchy feely for it to be absolutely nothing... but what do I know. I must be rusty as hell. :D

The next aircooled VW I get, should be my own from Finland. Ready to drive. Just need $3k to ship it over.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Good to hear you are doing well Jan. I still do not understand the move to Virginia, especially the inland. I= =

know you want to be close to your children, but still..

Young is good right? The Irish have a saying which involves the two words bleed and old, both= =

used twice.. :o=E2=89=88]

3K to ship the car? Thats a tad expensive, what would 3K get you in =

Virginia?

Are you on F.b.? A tad easier to follow how things goes over there, Trav= is =

is quite active, let us know..

Have a good one for now.

J=C3=B8rn

Reply to
P.J.Berg

not a lot... lots of rot and rust around here..... Jan could find a ghia from a fellow Virginian for that though...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Are you in Virginia? For some reason I thought you where in North Carolina.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Yes, sir... Virginia here.. but I am south/western Va, very near North Carolina....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

So you could be somewhere between Travis and Jan then? The closest I have been is Wingate and Charlotte N.C.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the two...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Good to hear that you're still alive and kicking, sir. My e-mail address hasn't changed, it's not the one that shows on RAMVA, I have tried to change it on Yahoo, to no avail. Drop me an e-mail at the addy you have been using, when you get a chance. Double the incmome? whoaaaa... 8=)

Reply to
kaferdave

That's a bit unnerving :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Well with what they were paying me before, doubling wasn't all that difficult once I got to a store where there was enough work and respect for me. :D

My next goal is to double it again ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

what's even more unnerving is that you thought of it that way!....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

and what way would that be?

Reply to