Johnson bars/Baja suspension

I am looking for an after market part (a pair actually) that is for stabilizing a reduction gear bus transaxle in a Baja bug conversion. They may have been made by a company called Johnson and may have been called "anti-hop" or "anti-stutter" bars. The pair that are on have fractures in the semi-ball joints at the ends. Any ideas? If they are no longer available, any ideas on having the custom made.

Reply to
BugUgly

This one comes up from time to time on some of the Baja boards I am on. The "Johnson No-Hop kit" they are no longer made. I honestly don't usually follow the threads to much because i run IRS but you may want to Hit either the Offroad forum on theshoptalkforums.com or the yahoo group:

There has been disscusions about them on both site in detail before. Good luck, there are also a few guys on there that might be able to build what you need to fix what you have Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro