Btlmex electronic ignition kit

Re:

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who installed this on their ACVW. Would you recommend the system? Any general comments?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jerry Johnson

Tom, a guy who edits our ACVW Newletter, purchased this electronic ignition kit from BtlMex, and believes the unit he received is made for the VW industrial engine - as the distributor has no advance curve. Or the unit is defective.

So far Beetle Mex has decided NOT to to respond to his emails. So I would suggest a stong caution if you are interested in this product.

Reply to
James Martinez