last year for the standard Beetle ?

Look, I'm no hardcore purist or anything but this is unacceptable ....

....... if you're gonna quote Callahan, get it right:

"Nothing wrong with *shooting* as long as the right people get

*shot*."

;-)

Reply to
Scott H

c:\>ping

Unknown host

That link doesn't work for me, but I see your version is the right one. I cut-and-pasted that quote while reading hundreds of favorite quotes from different people. I guess they got that one a little wrong and I didn't catch it. That's what I get for not updating my VHS collection of Clint Eastwood movies with DVD versions. This is just the excuse I needed to convince my wife that I need to buy all of his movies again, this time on DVD. Thanks! :-D (notice updated quote below...)

Reply to
Shag

Hmmm, works for me. *shrug*

You're welcome! :-)